The basic tenents of SriMadAcharya are beautifully summarized in this shloka by Sri Vyasarajaru
shreemanmadhvamatE hariH parataraH satyaM jagat tatvatO
bhEdO jeevagaNAH harEranucharAH neechochCha bhAvaMgatAH |
hyakShAditritayaM pramANamakhilAmnAyaikavEdyO hariH ||
The nine tenets and their translation would be
1. hariH parataraH : Hari, or Lord Vishnu is supreme
2. satyaM jagat : The world is real
3. tattvataH BedaH : The differences are real
4. jIvagaNAH harEranucharAH : The various classes of souls are cohorts of Hari
5. nIchOcchaBAvaMgatAH : They reach different states (lower or superior) ultimately
6. muktirnaijasuKAnuBUtiH : Mukti is the experience of one’s own nature
7. amalABaktiScha tatsAdhanaM : Mukti is achieved by pure devotion
8. AkSAditritayaM pramANam : Observation and others are the sources of knowledge
9. aKilAmnAyaikavEdyO hariH : It is Hari alone who is praised in the Vedas
Jai Vyasarayaru ! Jai VijayDasaru !
Jai Raghavendra Swami !
Jai Bharateesha !!!